The Shikoku Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Role-play site for Intermediate to Advanced players. Play with the best!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vote For Us
Vote For The Shikoku Region
at Pokemon RP Topsites

TopLists
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Site Owners
Cleo :: Kisha
Moderators
TBA
Latest topics
» Norton 19.9.1.14 Trial Reset.rar
Basic Rules EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:50 pm by 

» Sverige-- Fantasy Wolf RPG
Basic Rules EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:15 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Encounters
Basic Rules EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:15 pm by Cleo

» Pokemon Encounters
Basic Rules EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:02 pm by Cleo

» Pokemon Encounters
Basic Rules EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:35 pm by Cleo

» Pokemon Encounters
Basic Rules EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:17 pm by Cleo

» Pokemon Encounters
Basic Rules EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:01 pm by Cleo

» Commons List
Basic Rules EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:04 pm by Cleo

» Nix, Cleopatra [Trainer]
Basic Rules EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:51 pm by Cleo

User of the Month
Basic Rules Icon-5
Top posters
Cleo
Basic Rules Vote_lcapBasic Rules Voting_barBasic Rules Vote_rcap 
Affiliates
free forum

Basic Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cleo

Cleo

Character sheet
Pokedex: 1
Items: Five Pokeballs, Two Full Heals

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules   Basic Rules EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:24 am

-Respect. Everyone will be respectful and nice to everyone. Even if a guest is asking obvious questions, please be nice and help them out. That also means no fighting in the chatbox. If you have a problem with someone, don't go into an All Caps Rage at them. Let a Moderator or Site Owner that they are doing something to upset you, and let them handle it.

-Keep It Clean. I don't want to see any sexual content anywhere on the site. This isn't the place for all of that. You can have an IC relationship with someone, but there's no need for a hot make-out scene in a Pokemon RP site.

-Be Real. Don't Godmod, Autohit, or Metagame. You cannot take control of another person's character and make them do something, unless the character directly said you could. Do not say your attacks landed successfully, unless the attack is an always-hit move.
Bad: Absol used Take Down to knock the Mightyena over the cliff.
Good: Absol lunged forward at the Mightyena, hoping his attack would land and maybe knock his opponent over the edge of the cliff.
Metgaming is when your character knows something they should not. i.e. Kenny told you that his character's deepest secret is that he's afraid of Caterpie. You then take your own character out to catch a Caterpie just so you can scare Kenny.

-Swearing. Yes, there will be swearing here and there. But I don't want to see a curse word every other word. I don't care if your Tyranitar lost to a Rattata, there's no need for you to grow a mouth of a sailor. We all know you're upset.

-Patience. Do Not, I repeat, Do Not badger Mods to mod you. We have lives sometimes. And sometimes we're too busy to get to you right after you posted. We see that you need a mod, and we will get around to it when we can, so there's no need for you to go into the Chatbox and say:
"I need a mod."
"Can someone Mod me?"
"I've been waiting for like a day, mod me!"
"I still need a Mod"
You get the idea. It's annoying and makes us want to put you lower on our to-do list.
Back to top Go down
https://theshikokuregion.rpg-board.net

Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1