The Shikoku Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pokemon Role-play site for Intermediate to Advanced players. Play with the best!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vote For Us
Vote For The Shikoku Region
at Pokemon RP Topsites

TopLists
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Site Owners
Cleo :: Kisha
Moderators
TBA
Latest topics
» Norton 19.9.1.14 Trial Reset.rar
Application Template EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:50 pm by 

» Sverige-- Fantasy Wolf RPG
Application Template EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:15 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Encounters
Application Template EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:15 pm by Cleo

» Pokemon Encounters
Application Template EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:02 pm by Cleo

» Pokemon Encounters
Application Template EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:35 pm by Cleo

» Pokemon Encounters
Application Template EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:17 pm by Cleo

» Pokemon Encounters
Application Template EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:01 pm by Cleo

» Commons List
Application Template EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:04 pm by Cleo

» Nix, Cleopatra [Trainer]
Application Template EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:51 pm by Cleo

User of the Month
Application Template Icon-5
Top posters
Cleo
Application Template Vote_lcapApplication Template Voting_barApplication Template Vote_rcap 
Affiliates
free forum

Application Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cleo

Cleo

Character sheet
Pokedex: 1
Items: Five Pokeballs, Two Full Heals

Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Application Template   Application Template EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:12 am

Code:
[center]
[size=24][b][u]Trainer/Breeder/Coordinator/Researcher/Ranger[/u][/b][/size]

[size=18][i][font=Impact]And Who Might You Be..?[/font][/i][/size][/center]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[center][size=18][i][font=Impact]Tell Me About Yourself[/font][/i][/size][/center]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Positive Characteristics:[/b]
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

[b]Negative Characteristics:[/b]
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

[b]History:[/b]

[center][size=18][i][font=Impact]Who's Your Friend?[/font][/i][/size][/center]

[b]Starter Pokemon:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Ability:[/b]
[b]Starting Attacks:[/b]
[b]Personality/Nature:[/b]

When you create your thread, label it like this:
Last Name, First Name [Character Class] (WIP/Finished)

The Character Application is very straight forward, and nothing's too complicated, but here's a guide as to how long each section should be, what you might include in your sections, etc.

Trainer
Right at the top, you see that there's all of the character classes. What you need to do is delete all except your character. Throughout this sample, we'll be using the cliche Ashe Ketchum, and as we all know, Ash is a Trainer. So, we'll just delete all but Trainer.

And Who Might You Be..?

Name: *Ash Ketchum* Pretty straight forward. Put your character's First and Last name. Please avoid using your real name. Posting your full name over the internet is never a good idea.
Age: *10* Your character's age. Please be above the age of Eight. Yes, I know in 5th gen, they have preschoolers battling, but we're not going to do that just because there's no need for toddlers setting out on life altering journeys.
Appearance: *-Insert Ash's appearance here.-* Tell us what your character looks like. In this section you need at least two complete paragraphs. A paragraph, by our standards, has 6-10 complete sentences. Here's a list of some of things we would consider necessary in appearance:

• Height/Weight
  • Hair color/style
  • Eye color
  • Clothing

And if that's not enough to help fill your two paragraphs, here's a few more suggestions. These are not necessary:

• Body build
  • General body language
  • Extras, such as: piercings, tattoos, birth marks, scars

Tell Me About Yourself

Personality: *We all know Ash's personality by now* Tell us about your character in general. This has to be at least one full paragraphs.That means no simply listing off traits. You Cannot simply put this: "He likes traveling. He loves to eat. His favorite Pokemon is Pikachu." Tell me why he likes Pikachu. Have the sentences connect and flow.

Positive Characteristics:

Negative Characteristics:

You might be wondering why we have the personality section AND the positive/negative section. Well, here's why. You could list off five good and five bad traits and we still wouldn't know your character very well. The Personality section tells us what interests your character, how they approach things, whereas the Characteristics give us a general outline of your character.
In the Characteristics, make sure you put at least one sentence each.

History: *Ash's life story, starting at the day he was late to get his Pokemon, and stopping at his most recent adventure in the Unova region.* Three full, detailed, paragraphs are needed here. We want to know everything there is to know about your character.Where did they grow up? What events happened that made them choose to set out in a journey? Give us all the juicy gossip.
This section is what Mods and the Owners will judge the hardest, so please take the time to do it right the first time. It makes everyone's life harder if you slack off,

Who's Your Friend?

Note: If you're planning on getting a starter from the lab, but you're not sure which Pokemon you want, let us know somewhere in this section.

Starter Pokemon: *Pikachu* What Pokemon is your character starting out with? Remember, if this is a normal starter Pokemon, such as Charmander, Snivy, or Mudkip, you do not actually "start out" with it. You first have to go to the lab.
Type: *Electric* The type(s) of your starter Pokemon.
Ability: *Static* What ability does your Pokemon have? Note: We do allow Dreamworld abilities.
Starting Attacks: *Thundershock, Tail Whip, Growl* What attacks does your Pokemon know at level 5?
Personality/Nature: *We all know who Pikachu is.* Tell us about your starter. Tell us if it's Brave, Naughty, Sassy, or what? Give us about three or more sentences here.
Back to top Go down
https://theshikokuregion.rpg-board.net

Application Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shikoku Region :: Tell Me More... :: Pending Applications-
Jump to: